Photo by Chris Scott

Thursday 4 August 2011

Long overdue update...you know the drill by now

Hellooooooooo!

Sorry I've not written since June. God, didn't realise it had been that long!

So yeah - family wedding has been. And while I am unsure as to just how much weight I have lost, I shed enough that my dress fit me :D And while that's a small victory, I'm sure I could do better, so I'm going to keep up with the swimming / eating better as best I can.

There's also been a few literary excitements in recent months, among them Valve Journal (which I have yet to review), the launch of Tracy S Rosenberg's novel The Girl in the Bunker, which by the way got to No. 1 in the Scottish Bestsellers list :), the release of Andrew Raymond Drennan's new novel The Immaculate Heart, and more recently we re-released "The Year of Open Doors" in paperback.

We then have an event at the Edinburgh International Book Festival - the Special Delivery as part of Unbound. The event is free.

Meanwhile I be back in Shetland at last, firstly for a break and secondly for my gran's 80th :)

No comments:

Post a Comment