Photo by Chris Scott

Friday 1 June 2012

Inertia

Update rate this year is going at the very slow pace of once a month. That's pretty bad really.

Nothing much to say though, just been applying for more work and still not getting anywhere.

Oh, and I'm going to see Tom Petty next week. I think I forgot to mention that I renewed my passport at last. Expensive, yes (I mean really - £77?! I know it's for ten years, but that still seems steep), but at least I don't have to think about it again any time soon - well, unless I get married in that time, but given the current state of my love life (by which I mean non existent) I don't think I have much to worry about on that front. Plus, it's one of those shiny new green-paged ones, and the photo on this one is much, much nicer than the one of me on my old one, from when I was 14 and in the early stages of what I like to call my 'ugly and angry' phase. Come to think of it, I wonder if that phase ever came to an end?

I will add more updates as I can think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment