Photo by Chris Scott

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Happy (Belated) New Year

Fudge, this is my first post of 2011! Took me long enough...

So yeah, happy new year to you lot who are kind enough to stick with me and read this.

The festive ended up being somewhat bittersweet for various reasons. I ended up having to come back down and work at New Year, so my original plans were scuppered. I didn't get back from my shift until about twenty minutes to midnight, so after dashing to my nearest 24 hour shop for mixers myself and my flatmate simply toasted the new year then watched a film. It was nice.

Other than that, just working at The Paid Job. I've had to do overtime this week because of having to take Christmas off unpaid, and if I'm offered any more in the next few weeks I'll need to take that too.

There's also some exciting stuff coming up with Cargo Crate.

This will be Cargo's label for ebooks and audio books. We will officially be launching the label on the 21st of January at the National Library in Edinburgh and on the 23rd at the Arches in Glasgow. Check Cargo's website for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment