Photo by Chris Scott

Saturday 15 January 2011

Tumblr Blog

I've decided to take a photo every day for a year, just for the hell of it.

I know I'm slightly late, given that we're now two weeks into 2011, but one of my New Year's Resolutions was to live a little. Given that I work shifts this can prove difficult at times, but it's worth a shot.

The new blog on which I'll be carrying out this little project has been started up on Tumblr, and can be found here.

I hope this project won't bore you too much. I know it'll give me a little more to do with my time this year :)

Not much else has happened. My bed broke the other day and I'm sleeping on the couch until the letting agents send someone round to fix it. I also think I've contracted flu, and after feeling unbearably ill during yesterday's shift I phoned in sick for today, but I think I'm perking up a little now after consuming plenty of fluid. Which reminds me, better go get another Lemsip then tuck up with a book. Also my mouse broke, meaning I have to use the stupid touch pad on my laptop which I swear I'm about to take a mallet to...>:(

No comments:

Post a Comment