Photo by Chris Scott

Sunday 16 January 2011

I have come to the conclusion...

...that any neep can write, but it takes a special person to write well.

A shame that I would only realise this now, but there we have it.

I appear to have recovered from flu for the most part. I'm still stuffed up a little, and coughing, but I can definitely go back to work (thank fuck, can't believe I had to take time off AGAIN).

I've just discovered that one of my two big cousins (as in the 'proper' cousins, the two sons of my paternal auntie) got engaged at Christmas, so that's cheered me up. My granny's excited too. I think she's just chuffed to live long enough to see one of her grandkids get married. I'm chuffed for her as well, I know how much that means to her.

Sorry, this entry has no real focus to it, I just needed to let stuff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment