Photo by Chris Scott

Wednesday 27 April 2011

More Upcoming Stuff

- I've had more ideas for short stories.

- I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my life. Going to the uni's careers service is helping a lot. My advisor seems to love me, she seems quite impressed at the experience I've gathered - supposedly that's a lot more than most English graduates have. Result. Just need to actually put this stuff into practise and find a better job than the paid one.

- Speaking of the Paid Job...I've just put in for holidays to be told of how little guarantee I have of getting them. Great. ¬_¬

- More stuff with Cargo. Andrew Raymond Drennan's new book is coming out in May.

- It's my birthday on Friday.

- I'm singing at Sammy Dow's on Sunday. Nervous doesn't even cover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment