Photo by Chris Scott

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Job Hunt 2

I've actually written lots of blogs on this similar topic before...but this is only the second one on this here blog. All the previous ones got wrote on my old Myspace blog, and they were about getting part time retail work for my undergrad.

This is the big one, though. This is me trying to keep afloat following the end of my degree. Yes, my main ambition is to finally get a coherent novel published and sold, but until that happens I need something else to do. I may as well apply for something I'll get satisfaction from, plus it'll give me purpose. I've said I want to go into publishing, but essentially something arts-related would be equally good. I'm just digging around by keeping feeds going for arts / culture jobs. Of course, my degree hasn't given me many skills >_> Woops.

I'm thinking if the job is in Edinburgh I may end up having to stay in Glasgow and commute - Edinburgh is expensive living these days

No comments:

Post a Comment