Photo by Chris Scott

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Better update

Still not caught up with NaNoWriMo. But hopefully the next few days might see that change.

I went to see the Goo Goo Dolls with my friend Lauren on Sunday. They were pretty good live. Then tonight I just saw the Drive By Truckers with Martin. They too were awesome.

I'm flying home to Shetland tomorrow - mainly to go and see Newton Faulkner but also because I haven't been home since that time at New Year. I've missed it, I won't lie. I miss the sea air and the quiet. See, in Glasgow my current pad is on a main road (although at the back of the building so a little quieter - then again, we're next to a police station) and the previous two were just off main roads (one next to a pub, fun times on match days), so fairly busy locations really. In Shetland my mam's house is in the back of beyond so it's nice to chill out a little. My granny's little house is even more remote, I'm hoping to get up there at the weekend too. I miss my granny. I hope I can still get home at Christmas and see her then too. Oh, and the others.

Also - my Cargo boss, Mark Buckland, is growing a 'tache for Movember. I think you should all sponsor him, because it's all in a good cause. You can go here and give all you can.

Right - need to go to bed soon, I have to be up at 0730 to get an early train to Aberdeen and I still have shit loads of packing to do.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete