Photo by Chris Scott

Monday 1 November 2010

The Literary Ace...HA.

Photobucket

Yeah...times like this I am glad I have Snoopy comic strips to get me through.

I mentioned this in a previous post, but I am now officially participating in National Novel Writing Month. Frankly, I'm scared shitless. I've never attempted to write something at this kind of speed before. 50,000 in a month. Jeeeeeeeeeeeesus. That's more than I wrote in total at uni in four years. I have no chance. Think a lot of winging it is going to occur. I do have an idea, but it's not even a skeleton, it's still very much in the embryo stages. Worth a try, though. I've written fuck all in recent months because of stupid things like finishing uni (I still wish I'd graduated in absentia, what a waste of 300-odd quid it ended up being for me) and work, flat hunting etc. I need to get back into it. It was always what I wanted to do with my life, after all.

But yeah, if you wanna keep up / add me, my username is selkiesong - aye, like on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment