Photo by Chris Scott

Friday 12 February 2010

Salutations!

So - I have arrived on Blogspot! *waves*

This is the third blog I've ever had. I decided to give up on my Myspace one (unless I wish to write something extremely private) because let's face it, we're all on Facebook or Twitter these days. I've decided to grow up a bit and get a new one.

Anyway - my name's Hannah, I'm 21 and I'm nearly done with uni. This is, I guess, the catalyst for this blog - being that I will be a graduate in about six months time, I decided it was time to start over.

I don't really know what I want to do with my life. What I really want is to be a writer. I have around three or four novels in the pipeline, only two of which are being written. One has consumed me a great deal over the years. It's probably not my best work, but I've been focussing on it for around six years now, I can't give up with it quite yet.

Oh boy, I'm so shit at writing about myself. I'll come back to this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment