Photo by Chris Scott

Wednesday 26 May 2010

A Farewell to Academia, Part 4: Last Ever Exam

So yeah...my academic career is, for now, over and done with.

My Last Ever Exam was at about 2pm today. I think it went as well as it could have done, considering I did fuck all revision for it. Ah well.

I'm still going to be homeless as of next weekend - on the night of my grad ball, no less. Gutting. :( Hopefully something flat wise will come up, I'm only wishing I'd thought to look sooner. That was stupid of me.

Meanwhile...going to sign on tomorrow, and probably look for a job while I'm actually in the Job Centre. Oh, and phone Wetherspoon's too, they'd be better than nothing for just now.

Anyway...off to bed. Going to finally finish reading 'Norwegian Wood', been on it for months now. Then to start on the rest of the books I've never managed to read yet. Can't. Fucking. Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment