Photo by Chris Scott

Sunday 9 May 2010

More Potential Goals / Hobbies

Well now.

Had another little think about stuff and whatnot. Decided on another few things I want to do following graduation:

- Get back into playing guitar again. I've genuinely not played in ages. Perhaps even take up another instrument.
- Write more.
- Read more.
- Rejoin the uni theatre group. It operates semi-independently of the uni so I can still join as a graduate. I joined in first year, then never did anything with my membership, then it expired and I forgot to renew it. I always meant to go back to it. Now maybe I'll manage. I wasn't too bad at acting when I did it back home, maybe I won't be in future either. Who knows? Could be another option if I can never get a coherent novel published.
- Get as much work experience as possible.
- Just be the best I can. It has to be good enough for someone.

Looks like I'm going to have to look for work in pubs, call centres etc. to carry me over at this rate...

No comments:

Post a Comment